[ngw] Fwd: Groupwise patch w/o SR?

Marc.Gosselin at law.unh.edu Marc.Gosselin at law.unh.edu
Thu Sep 6 15:02:41 UTC 2012

We run GroupWise 8.02 HP2 and recently implemented a new secondary gateway on SLES 11 SP2. Each time we restart grpwise on this new box, all services fail to start unless we first manually delete the uid.run files associated with the mta and gwia. This is clearly a bug, as outlined in TID 7010277. Our problem is that we do not have a current service agreement, so we cannot open an SR to get the patch to fix this known bug.

Do we have any other options to get this patch and/or otherwise fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Marc