[ngw] Sending GroupWise emails with hundreds of recipients

Greg DeLuca gdeluca at cwu.EDU
Thu Sep 6 17:40:31 UTC 2012

We have been using Formativ quick-send for mass mailings.  It works great.  It sends a saved message to each recipient listed in a text file.

  Greg

>>> On 9/6/2012 at 12:53 AM, in message <5048565D.2040108 at mbc.qld.edu.au>, Michael Mollard <mollardm at mbc.qld.edu.au> wrote:

Yep, that's an option, but it will mean more work for the end user.  I'm
trying to avoid the 'we wouldn't have this problem with
Outlook/Exchange' (whether we would or not).

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator
Moreton Bay College
http://www.mbc.qld.edu.au