[ngw] ETA on GW 8 SP3

Derek Wade dwade at novell.com
Thu Sep 6 19:07:09 UTC 2012

It will be 8 Sp3 Hp1.  We're hoping next week.

~Derek

>>> "Tom Miller" <tmiller at hnncsb.org> 9/6/2012 12:43 PM >>>
Novell, any ideas when GW 8 SP3 is going to be re-released?  I've been waiting to perform upgrades for some time with this version.  Or will SP3 not be re-released?

Thanks,
Tom

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.