[ngw] Migration to Exchange

Gert gert at gwcheck.com
Thu Sep 6 21:30:05 UTC 2012

>From my experience with Capgemini,

my former employer,  the big bang is doable. Just archive the GW system and
start with an empty mailbox. Or agree to keep 30 days of the email in the
new mailbox. That requires a top down rebuild and a clean up of the PO and
MSG db's using GWCheck.

We used Transend Migrator to transfer the GW archives to PST.

Gert

GWCheck.com