[ngw] 2012 Upgrade Question

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Thu Sep 6 21:31:03 UTC 2012

I just upgraded out primary domain to 2012 following Danita's guide.  I am probably just being impatient, but it seems like the database recovery is taking a long time.  The domain has been up for 40 minutes and it shows one error under Admin Messages.

Can someone just confirm that I am being impatient?  We have 62 domains across the US.  Also, any thoughts on the error?  Thanks.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission