[ngw] 2012 Upgrade Question

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Thu Sep 6 21:48:39 UTC 2012

There ended up being some stuck messages in wpcsout/ads.  I renamed wpcsout and restarted the MTA.  All is good now.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 9/6/2012 5:46 PM >>>
It is checking the connections to other domains so check the link config or
nics via the HTTP consoles.

What err is it? Can you remove it?

Gert

GWCheck.com