[ngw] WebAccess 2012 user ID

David Gerisch DEGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Sat Sep 8 16:21:17 UTC 2012

I didn't expect that WebAccess was reliant on Internet Addressing.

David Gerisch

>>> "Tommy Mikkelsen" <tm at orstrand.dk> 09-07-2012 16:59 >>>

IA only works, if a GWIA is installed ;-)

>>> On 9/8/2012 at 01:50 AM, in message <504A25C50200005900043828 at mailtcgw.co.tulare.ca.us>, "David Gerisch" <DEGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> wrote:

Sorry about the late reply Gert.  Preferred Address format = UserID at Internet domain name.  Though I don't have an Internet domain name defined, as this training system doesn't have a GWIA.

Looks like I will have to install a GWIA to make any changes to Internet Addressing.

David Gerisch

>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 09-07-2012 10:57 >>>
Is in C1 internet addressing all options for possible addresses selected or
just one?

Gert

GWCheck.com