[ngw] Login Parameters / TCP/IP Address

Gert gert at gwcheck.com
Sun Sep 9 17:35:57 UTC 2012

just start the client with an IP address that does NOT exist, and watch the
login screen, it says ...

ngwnameserver:1677... ngwnameserver2:1677

the most I get out of it, is to make the 1st PO ngwnameserver and it will
be redirecting for all other PO's.  hence dont chose the heaviest PO, but
the least.

Gert

GWCheck.com