[ngw] Renamed Mailbox; Keep other employees from sending to this mailbox?

Thomas Justice Thomas.Justice at doc.state.nj.us
Tue Sep 11 12:01:54 UTC 2012

Rename the archive account so mail sent to the address will fail.
Then users will have to use the address book to find the correct one.

You may be able to work some magic w/ nicknames, but I don't use them
here, and have had them fail for internet addressing, so I'm not the
best to give you a course of action for that side of it.  But you may be
able to use a nickname to get the mail to the new account.
--

Tom Justice (Thomas.Justice at DOC.state.nj.us)
OIT Network Services (Email Admin)

>>> On 9/11/2012 at 7:12 AM, in message <504F1C82.7080101 at thtran.de>,
Thieu Hon