[ngw] Primary Domain Issues After 2012 Upgrade

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Tue Sep 11 12:49:44 UTC 2012

We checked the link configuration.  We also tried overriding the links with the server IPs for each domain.  We now have an SR open with NTS.  >From the looks of it, the system is processing, but cannot keep up with all the admin messages that are being generated.  This to the point that the volume the primary domain resides on filled up.

Does anyone recall if there were MTA issues with the initial build of 2012?  I recall hearing about GWIA issues, but I don't recall hearing anything about MTA issues.  Maybe a newer build will resolve our issue.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 9/8/2012 4:11 AM >>>
Out of bed already?

Check the links on the HTTP consoles and the link config. Otherwise remove
the 1st and see.
Gert

GWCheck.com