[ngw] Open backup - 8219 error

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Tue Sep 11 18:10:00 UTC 2012

8219 Failed to connect to a remote network resource

Actual post office agent is running on linux.  Boss restored a copy of gw post office from 2010 to a netware server.  When he launches File > Open Backup and puts in the unc path \\storage\user\email\asbpo ( file://\storage) , the error comes up.

There a trick to making this work?