[ngw] Big archive to go

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:34:43 UTC 2012

I agree with this.  I know someone who simply took his caching mode mailbox
with him after he left an organization.  Then it was just matter of
installing the GW client at home to access the old cached mailbox.  Even a
65GB mailbox should work (the person I know had a much smaller mailbox, I
believe more around 4GB).

Joe