[ngw] Console 1 locks up when opening properties of edir object on Sles 11 sp1 with Gw 2012 snapins enabled

Chad Leeper chad at Capitalcityfruit.com
Thu Sep 13 15:39:14 UTC 2012

Yes, we can access from a windows box
We do have all rights to prim dom
We are connected to prim dom

Ed Hanley and Paul Lamontague are here migrating us from Windows to Linux for GroupWise.
So far we are all stumped.  Was hoping someone on the list had ran into the issue.

The issue appears as soon as we connect to the prim dom from C1 on Linux.

Thanks,

/Chad

>>> On 9/12/12 at 11:52 PM, in message <CAPOFyCo=xdRg-+2w52xQ7Kc6bsqEX-kYPCUL82KKqiLoNd00xQ at mail.gmail.com>, Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> wrote:

Tried another ws, not server,
Checked whether you got all rights on the prim dom,
Are you connected to the prim,

Gert

--
Gert