[ngw] MTA won't start on Windows server

Tom Miller tmiller at hnncsb.org
Fri Sep 14 16:10:35 UTC 2012

Never mind I have them running as applications - testing now.

>>> "Bruce Perrin" <Bruce.Perrin at lbb.state.tx.us> 9/14/2012 11:43 AM >>>
Start it as an application and see what happens.

>>> "Tom Miller" <tmiller at hnncsb.org> 9/14/2012 10:36 AM >>>
Hi Folks,

New domain & PO on a Windows 2008 R2 box.  MTA refuses to start.  I get an error via popup:

Windows could not start the campusdo5 mta service on ...

Error 54814: 0xd61e.

I've never seen this error before.  So far I've rebuilt the domain, re-installed agents.  Same error.  Suggestions?

Tom

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.