[ngw] strange file ownership

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:33:35 UTC 2012

The files were owned by build/users when it was created.  Since you don't
have a "build" user, it gave the file just something it could grant.

I've had a couple of instances lately where someone extracted the tar ball
on one server, and then copied the file structure to another - in those
instances, the install would not launch.  I did a chmod -R +x on the
entire structure to get the install to work.

It's not something I would lose sleep over.

Danita Zanre
I love my job and you can too!
http://www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/numis.html