[ngw] (no subject)

Gert gert at gwcheck.com
Mon Sep 17 20:52:25 UTC 2012

Fixed.

I am not sure but the redirect didnt work well.

I have an index.php that goes like this :

<?php

$gwpoa=$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];

if (strtolower($gwpoa == "www.gwcheck.org"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");
elseif (strtolower($gwpoa == "gwcheck.org"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");

if (strtolower($gwpoa == "www.gwcheck.com"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org");
elseif (strtolower($gwpoa == "gwcheck.com"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org");

... more redirects, yet not important here ...

?>

and it was like this :

<?php

$gwpoa=$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];

if (strtolower($gwpoa == "www.gwcheck.org"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");
elseif (strtolower($gwpoa == "gwcheck.org"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");

if (strtolower($gwpoa == "www.gwcheck.com"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");
elseif (strtolower($gwpoa == "gwcheck.com"))
header("location: http://gwcheck.org/2012/gwcMenu.php");

... more redirects, yet not important here ...

?>

so a redirect to a sub folder of a domain does not work for another domain
yet does work for the domain itself. if you dont get that, dont worry. it
works. IMO ....

Gert

GWCheck.com