[ngw] GW BES AD authentication issue

Tim Jackson tjackson at baltimorecountymd.gov
Tue Sep 18 16:03:07 UTC 2012

Working fine here.

>>> Richard Layton <richcsp at gmail.com> 9/18/2012 11:04 AM >>>
Hello All,

  Is anyone running BES 501 using AD authentication successfully?  We are a
AD 2008 domain running in mixed mode and
for some reason I can not setup a admin using AD.  I have to create a user
account using GroupWise without a phone
assigned to it and then assign it an admin role.  This is a work around but
its not functioning as designed and support hasn't
been able to resolve this.

Thanks