[ngw] no bump

PG petim123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:42:26 UTC 2012

hmmm
I do have a win32\ofviews\win  folder.  But you make me wonder.  Like
the wpdomain.db  at what level should the SDD be?  My C1 points to
\\Gw2-gwsdd\GWSDD  but in there there is \GW802.3\client  So maybe my
C1 should be pointing to  \\Gw2-gwsdd\GWSDD\GW802.3\  ?

I did try setting build# to  1068 but that didn't work.  I didn't
think to just rem it out.  I'll try that too.

Thanks!