[ngw] Consulting needed - Migration from GroupWise

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Tue Sep 18 21:40:18 UTC 2012

Gert,

I can certainly see your point, it is a GroupWise list.  But, sadly, we cannot all live in a bubble.  Mind you, if I had my way -I would spend the rest of my natural life doing GroupWise on NetWare Clusters. To me that was a great time in GroupWise and Novell.  But NetWare is dead, sadly.  GroupWise is not fairing well -at this point.  I believe the new mgmt. will do a good job and I have never doubted the GroupWise dev team. But times are changing.  In fact over the years, this list has had tons of people that have sought help to stop migrations as well as interfacing with other messaging solutions.  No need to stop the flow of ideas and assistance.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
VMWare VCP5
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.