[ngw] force internal disclaimer?

Daniel Forsythe dforsythe at acog.org
Wed Sep 19 13:14:09 UTC 2012

We've also noticed some ... Strange behavior when using IMAP and global signatures in that if there are embedded images in the message, they will sometimes come through corrupted if there are embedded images in the signature as well.
This doesn't happen with Groupwise or MAPI generated messages however, and ymmv on this issue...
Note 2 and 3 as Hon says should definitely be taken into consideration, and by all means don't add something like you'll see on the bottom of my mail! (or let your communications/legal departments think that it's a good idea)

- Dan