[ngw] Primary Domain Issues After 2012 Upgrade

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:01:17 UTC 2012

So, if it were me, I'd shut everything down (all MTAs), backup all of my
wpdomain.db files, do a top-down rebuild, rename the admin queues and
start it all back up and see what happens.  Of course, before you do this,
make sure that the system looks "right" from the primary domain
perspective (I.e., all of the users exist, etc.), because of course if the
primary is missing something, it will be gone from EVERYWHERE after a top
down rebuild.  This is one of the reasons that I don't generally use a TDR
for general "maintenance".  But it sounds like you could be in a situation
where it's needed.  But BACKUP everything first just in case.

Danita Zanre
I love my job and you can too!
http://www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/numis.html