[ngw] Primary Domain Issues After 2012 Upgrade

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Wed Sep 19 18:47:23 UTC 2012

We're planning on bringing down the whole system this weekend and doing a top down rebuild pending CIO approval.  It is just difficult because we have 62 domains spread across 52 different geographical locations and 4 time zones.

We have a ticket open with NTS, but they are stumped.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 9/19/2012 12:50 PM >>>
Check the primary 1st, do a rebuild of it, check again. If the primary
looks good, I can go with Danita. It is just important to know what you
might lose and what you might gain.

Does Novell NTS have anything to do with the upgrade? If so, they will be
looked upon what to do, no matter what the NGW List says.

Gert

GWCheck.com