[ngw] Top Down Rebuild Question

Gert gert at gwcheck.com
Fri Sep 21 16:20:32 UTC 2012

I prefer the rebuild to a file or location that does NOT have a file there.
I make a subfolder "_" under the PO dir, hence it is on top, as in ...

\PO
\PO\_
\PO\<other GW dirs>

and type that when starting the rebuild, just adding  "\_" behind the PO
path that C1 already shows.

IMO the rebuild is clean, faster, no checking of existing data, and it is a
minimum of downtime, you can rebuild while keeping the DOM up, if you want
you block admin msgs before starting the rebuild.

Gert

GWCheck.com