[ngw] Backup Program

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Sep 21 21:15:12 UTC 2012

SEP Sesam. Works with everything (including WIndows, Linux, GroupWise, any virtual server software...). Enterprise grade, and is especially friendly for Novell products, unlike most other backup software providers.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 9/21/2012   04:43 PM >>>
Since I upgraded to BackupExec 2012 it does not support backing up SUSE Linux 11 x64 NSS.  Plus I don't like the new interface and the way jobs need to be created.  :-)  Renewal is due soon and I'd rather go to something else.  Used to use Arcserve years ago.

I'd appreciate any input of what others are successfully using for backing up a mixed environment of Windows and SUSE Linux 10 x32 and 11 x64 NSS.

All servers, except backup server (Windows 2008), are in VMware ESXi virtual environment.