[ngw] Anyone taken the 2012 sp1 plunge yet?

Todd Bowman tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu
Mon Sep 24 15:48:37 UTC 2012

I'm going to dive in Tuesday night to update my system.  I need to get the GWIA more stable, it's really the only big problem we have with 2012 and that just started in August for some reason.  If this doesn't do it, I'll open an SR.

So, anyone done it yet?  Any pitfalls other than the usual .DC files and whatnot?

Todd Bowman
Senior Network Analyst
University of Minnesota Physicians
612-884-0744

tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including "protected health information." If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us immediately by return e-mail.