[ngw] OT: Using eDirectory for VMware View Credentials

Chad Leeper chad at Capitalcityfruit.com
Tue Sep 25 19:04:26 UTC 2012

I would be curious to know the answer as well.  I was thinking IDM back to a AD forest.

>>> On 9/25/12 at 1:59 PM, in message <5061AB0B0200001A00027DA0 at GWIA-INT.burgsimpson.com>, "Steven Tucker" <stucker at burgsimpson.com> wrote:

Does anyone use VMware View in their eDirectory environment? I am currently in a VMware View class, and, of course, they are all about using AD for the connection server authentication. Has anyone successfully implemented VMware View in their Novell environment? If so, what did you use to tie into eDirectory?

Thanks,
Steve

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.