[ngw] Mail delivery problem

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:41:37 UTC 2012

His answer, when patients would tell him they didn¹t eat it/drink it/smoke
it/visit it/think about it was "everybody lies".

I find that while users might not blatantly lie about such things, either
they really don't know the truth, or have forgotten facts, so my rule of
thumb is "always look at their mailboxes first".

Danita Zanre
I love my job and you can too!
http://www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/numis.html