[ngw] Second domain, silly question, I know

Tom Hafemann Thafemann at csd.k12.wi.us
Wed Sep 26 19:23:31 UTC 2012

Just load the agent install....got it.  Thanks.

Tom

>>> Danita Zanre <dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com> 9/26/2012 2:05 PM >>>
Just copy the dc files from the /domain directory from the installation
files into the directory where the domain exists, run the agent install,
load up the MTA.

Danita Zanre
I love my job and you can too!
http://www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/numis.html