[ngw] old xNStore

Joseph Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Wed Sep 26 19:56:06 UTC 2012

OK, ok, so, I learned . . .

Always check deeper after doing upgrades.  Just relying on open links, apparent message flow and
empty queues (from some views) ain't enough.

Don't rely on F6 or restart MTA when things go out of round.  Unload and restart.  Same for POA.
Seems too many things hang around otherwise.

Starting with 8 code, MTA's seem to take a lot longer to start up.  But, at least they say more, even
if it is meaningless if you did not write the code.

joe a.

>>> "Joseph Acquisto" <joea at j4computers.com> 09/26/12 3:34 PM >>>
Always rely on you own efforts?

joe a.

>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 09/26/12 2:52 PM >>>
So,

What did we learn here? ;^) I don't see other steppin in, so this is all
yours. What did you learn here? What can we learn here?

Gert

GWCheck.com