[ngw] OT: SLES10

Neil Carson carsonn at psac-afpc.com
Wed Sep 26 21:18:12 UTC 2012

Thank you Joe.

I am scheduled to go on a 5 day (in house) SLES10 OES2 course in mid October and I was just looking to get a head start
The in house training is 'suppose' to emphasize on OES2.

Thanks again
Neil

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 26/09/2012 5:12 PM >>>
Something like that will help you with the Linux part of OES but won't
really cover the OES specific services.  We've got a couple of online
courses in October, each is just a half day, that will help bridge your
NetWare skills over to OES.  You might want to look into them.

http://register.novell.com/registernow/#65

Joe