[ngw] OT: SLES10

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Thu Sep 27 11:49:11 UTC 2012

Ding, ding ding!

--El

>>> On 9/27/2012 at 6:12 AM, in message <CAFjQaG6f15jTrH+s-FR3fK+zt+jkCUCqKoa42CX5aFDK--yvAA at mail.gmail.com>, Peter Van Lone <petervl at gmail.com> wrote:

usually Greg " the 'claims' that ...." a manufacturer makes have to do with
what they are willing to SUPPORT.

It would not surprise me if the newest BE agents will INSTALL and RUN and
backup SLES11/NSS - but if there are problems, can you call Symantec.

If lack of support is trivial and of no matter to you - go for it.

Freedom is only privilege extended unless enjoyed by one and all
--Billy Bragg

http://www.the-brights.net
http://xkcd.com/167
http://xkcd.com/836/