[ngw] OT: SLES10

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:57:34 UTC 2012

It may not make sense but it's true.  The only way to get Backup Exec to
backup NSS on OES 11 (and presumably also OES 11 SP1) is to make a
modification to the system that puts the system in a completely unsupported
state.  This is well documented.  Have you checked out the forums?

http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?450524

Symantec is currently claiming they will support OES 11 by the end of the
year.

http://www.novell.com/products/openenterpriseserver/partner-products.html

Joe