[ngw] Advansys Stationery, GroupWise Client and Gmail bounce-back

Joseph Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Thu Sep 27 13:38:25 UTC 2012

My theory is:  Something ain't right.

Any suggested fix would require, at minimum, the bounce back (DSN) message.

Preferred - copies of the headers of the accepted and rejected messages.

joe a.

Recent events provoke the question:
Is our motto "panem et circenses"?
Have we truly become old Rome?
*********************************

>>> Tim Wessels <navigator at oortcloudcomputing.com> 09/27/12 9:23 AM >>>
What do these three things have in common?  I customer recently reported
that as long as he used his Advansys Stationery in his GroupWise message
(GW801) Gmail had no problem with receiving the message.  However, if he
sends a GroupWise message without using his Advansys Stationery Gmail will
bounce-back his message.  I'm scratching my head on this one.  Your
theories or a fix would be most welcome.

Thanks.

tim

*Tim Wessels** Cloud Navigator**, Oort Cloud Computing*
Tel: 978.413.0201 | Mobile: 978.413.0201
navigator at oortcloudcomputing.com | http://www.oortcloudcomputing.com
 [image: Follow teststamp on Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/cloudnavigator>
 Want a signature like mine?