[ngw] Betr.: Re: OT: SLES10

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:44:05 UTC 2012

Nope.  Their Linux agent looks at the OS version to determine which kernel
module to load.  On SLES 11 it loads the wrong kernel module which doesn't
have the ability to backup NSS.  That's why if you edit a particular file
to basically fake out the agent and make it think it's SLES 10, it loads
the correct module and can backup NSS.  However the server would then be
out of support with us and there could be issues with trying to patch.

Joe