[ngw] 451 Temporary Recipient Validation error ?

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Sep 27 17:46:36 UTC 2012

I don't think its ever going through though.. I'll keep an eye on it.  Was worried there was some validation check that was failing with my setup.  I see the email in my Sent Items as "transfer delayed" at the moment

>>> "Thomas Justice" <Thomas.Justice at doc.state.nj.us> 9/27/2012 10:42 AM >>>
The site is Greylisting.  Basically saying try again in a few minutes.   Spamers won't wait and will give up, legit senders will usually re-try.

<50642BAD020000B30001742F at email.braytonlaw.com>, "Joe Brugaletta"