[ngw] Hide Documents tab in WebAccess 2012

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Sep 28 02:41:11 UTC 2012

Just installed WebAccess 2012, made this change, and restarted both Apache and Tomcat.  But the Documents button is still there.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Ken

>>> On 6/4/2012 at 7:35 AM, in message <4FCCB98F020000BE00017386 at gw.inform-ac.com>, "Peter Wachs" <Peter.Wachs at inform-software.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've found the setting in the webacc.cfg file (located in /var/opt/novell/groupwise/webaccess/ on SLES 11.x). You can disable document management if you change the following setting:

User.Access.document=true

User.Access.document=false

Regards, Peter