[ngw] OT: iChain versions

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Fri Sep 28 04:07:52 UTC 2012

I think those customers are pretty much SOL.  iChain was end of life a long long time ago now.  They need to move to Access Manager or another comparable product.

Novell took an extremely long time to completely move off iChain for all its sites, but I believe that was completed earlier this year.

Anyone using iChain should really get off it.  Access Manager 3.2 has a single-box install now too, so even those smaller customers that were resisting Access Manager because of that should be able to make the move now finally.

Matt

--
-----
Matt Weisberg