[ngw] Groupwise-client 8.0.2: Online-mailbox 60 GB, caching-mailbox 25 GB?

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Fri Sep 28 11:08:51 UTC 2012

Didi you choose to override defaults and download everything?

>>> On 9/28/2012 at 5:40 AM, in message <50657EBB.5050302 at thtran.de>, Thieu Hon TRAN <k-ngwlist at thtran.de> wrote:

Hello,

We've switched one user from online-mode to caching-mode.
GW-8.0.2-Client says it's done copying the mailbox to the local hard
drive and wants us to restart the client to switch to caching-mode. We
did the restart, but then we realized that the local caching-mailbox
only occupies about 25 GB on this users hard drive. The mailbox stats
from GWCHECK say his mailbox is 60 GB.
Working as designed or is there something wrong here?

    Hon.