[ngw] Reply Font Color - Option

Kathy Bannister banniste at audits.ga.gov
Fri Sep 28 15:58:18 UTC 2012

I have tried to change the Reply font color for our Director.  (He could do this in Outlook).

Tools>Options>Environment>Reply Format > Plain text reply format where I selected Internet Standard and then changed the text color.

This is not working.  Replies are still a black font.

Is it possible to have a reply format in a chosen color at all?

Thanks!!

GW 2012

mail.audits.ga.gov made the following annotations on 09/28/12:

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately and delete the message.

Thank you for your cooperation.