[ngw] Reply Font Color - Option

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Sep 28 17:08:51 UTC 2012

By the way, whether it shows up in color to the recipient is entirely up to the receiving mail client.
-jt

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 9/28/2012 1:06 PM >>>
I tried it with GW 2012sp1 client for windows on win7, and it worked for me.
I assume you know that this only changes the color of the quoted text, right?
-jt

--
James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.