[ngw] 2012 sp1 webaccess

Joseph Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Fri Sep 28 17:48:34 UTC 2012

For the download/view?  Don't think so.  Some of it shows up.

Detailed trouble shooting is in order.  Drat.  There goes that engage brain thing again . . .

And just when I was beginning to enjoy TV again . . .

Did I say again . . . again?  Oh, dear . . .

joe a.

>>> "Elbert LaGrew" <Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com> 09/28/12 12:50 PM >>>
Firewall?

>>> On 9/28/2012 at 11:37 AM, in message <50659A15020000850006301F at FS-LIN-OES>, "Joseph Acquisto" <joea at j4computers.com> wrote:

Updated to 2012 sp1.

While maybe this is a local config issue - Webaccess still will not download attachments properly.  PDF's are all that has been tested thus far.
Email shows 491KB downloaded file shows 20.7KB and Acrobat will not open it, as corrupt.  Trying to view it via webaccess
fails also.

email assigned to a category, which a rule (close folder) move to a folder, does not work via webaccess, it does via the Windows Client.  I don't think that could be a config issue.

joe a.