[ngw] 451 Temporary Recipient Validation error ?

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:34:50 UTC 2012

This looks like the server you are connecting to is a relay host.

In one example, an anti-spam appliance receives mail for a domain, and then queries the final destination server for verification that the recipient  exists. If the destination server says no, the relay server  will reject the message.  If the destination  cannot be reached, then the relay will either accept it (not as common) or issue a temporary rejection like you are getting.

If you can't get any answers from their IT people, then that's about as far as you can take it.

Danita

Sent from my iPhone