[ngw] Reply Font Color - Option

Kathy Bannister Banniste at audits.ga.gov
Fri Sep 28 18:44:30 UTC 2012

James,  Upgraded my client to sp1 and still not working.

Yes, I know.  Quoted text.

I have HTML selected as the default view and compose.  Is that what you have.

I can't find any documentation on this at all.

>>> On 9/28/2012 at 1:06 PM, in message <5065A0DD020000750002F6D9 at mail.eastcobbgroup.com>, "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote:

I tried it with GW 2012sp1 client for windows on win7, and it worked for me.
I assume you know that this only changes the color of the quoted text, right?
-jt

--
James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.