[ngw] Force Index on a Windows server?

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:21:45 UTC 2013

Yep - that works.  Since a rebuild takes so long though, and since you
do have to bounce the POA twice to do it, I generally recommend that a
site run a second "instance" of the POA using some special switches to
make it do only QF and then rebuild from that POA.  Then you don't have
to stop the running POA, and you don't have to go back and change it
back.  Just load/unload the "second" POA instance.

*Danita Zanre*///, Move Out of the Office/

I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting

Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office

danita at caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/silver

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/moveoutoftheoffice> Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/danitaz> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/danitazanre>