[ngw] How are RSS feeds stored?

Allen Baruch Abaruch at lifebridgehealth.org
Mon Apr 29 18:25:25 UTC 2013

The use case is here is to replace broadcast emails with RSS feeds. The good news is that we require authentication for internet access for most (99+%) users - and our Blue Coat will not prompt for authorization for this.
So - just looking at what it is replacing - will they be stored as single instance in each PO?

Allen

Allen Baruch
Systems Engineer
LifeBridge Health
Baltimore, MD
410.601.9504

>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 4/29/2013 1:26 PM >>>
the same way as Remote  and Caching.
IMO this is a no--go or a definite NO best practice cause you dont control
what the End User does.  I foresee lists or RSS feeds that fill the mailbox
and then whos to blame?

GErt

Gert

&copy; 2002 - 2013 | Gert | GWCheck.com .nl .org .eu
&trade; GroupWise is a registered trademark of Novell

GWCheck partners | become a partner | partner at gwcheck.com
Caledonia SKyPRO Advansys Silverdane Open-Horizons GWAVA

the best GroupWise website (Tay Kratzer)
a great go to resource for all things GroupWise (Danita Zanre)