[ngw] Purging all users in each PO to last 2 years of email

Dean Niederkohr dean_niederkohr at owens.edu
Fri Aug 2 17:06:03 UTC 2013

Last question.  Should I run it on the Post Office object or select: Users/Resources, then type "ALL"?  Or, is there no difference?

Dean

>>> "Dean Niederkohr" <dean_niederkohr at owens.edu> 8/2/2013 10:05 AM >>>
I'm getting ready to purge all users in each PO to the last 2 years (730 days) of email messages.  My question is this.  Do I run maintenance using C1 and select the PO, then Expire/Reduce Messages (older than 730 days) or should I use the standalone C1 on each PO?  Does it matter?  Is there a risk of 1 versus the other?

Dean