[ngw] Need for Aggregate of MTA/POA Settings for Entire System

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Fri Aug 2 18:06:45 UTC 2013

I ended up doing it manually.  A pain, but I got the information that I wanted.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 8/2/2013 1:50 PM >>>
Yeah, the MTA doesn't have as much info as the POA does.	 Looks like you'll have to try some of the other things suggested.    That's a lot of domains!  :-)

>>> "JOSHUA PITLICK" <JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV> 8/2/2013 10:26 AM >>>
I was able to get some of the information that I wanted from the POA with your suggestion, but the MTA fields are not available in the C1 view.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 8/2/2013 1:03 PM >>>
Can't you just use C1, make sure the ip addresses and ports are showing up from the view columns, and highlight all of the agents, copy/paste, voila.

To get the ipaddresses and ports to all show up, you have to choose your agent and then edit the columns and add those addresses and ports as columns.	 Go to View, Edit Columns, and add the necessary fields.   Then switch to the POA view and do the same thing.

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.885.2699 - Office
661.599.3416 - Cell
877.335.7339 - Fax
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!

>>> "JOSHUA PITLICK" <JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV> 08/02/13 11:20 AM >>>
Our GroupWise system has 60 domains and 57 post offices.  I have been finding inconsistent settings on the various agents that should really be set to either the default value or at least be consistent across our various offices.

Is there a way, either natively or through a third party application, to give me an aggregate view of, for example, the Agent Settings tab of the MTA.  Even if I could just get this info into Excel, that would be great.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.