[ngw] Groupwise user move error

Andrew Shearer shearer.andrew at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 15:00:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to move one of my users from one post office to another.
Both Post offices are on the same domain, which is the primary domain.  I
 was moving other users fine today and this is the only one that now
gave me trouble.  After choosing to move the user nothing happened.  In
Console one it shows for the Last Move status "Destination Domain
updated" and error 0xd109 - Bad Parameter when I look at the "user move status".  The user shows up in the new
 Post office and if I look at the old post office they are gone.  When I
 go to the user properties it says that I can't modify Groupwise stuff
because of the pending move.  If I look under the Groupwise tab, of the user's properties, it shows
 the new post office.  The user***.db file is still in the location of the source PO however.

Do you know what I can do to get this move pushed through without losing any of the email?  We have Groupwise 8.0.2 HP2 (8.0.2-92377).  What will happen if I choose "Clear Status" in the user move status window?  Will the user still be able to access mail?

Thanks for any information regarding this.

Also, am I able to continue to do more moves until this gets resolved?

Thanks,
Andrew
Network Administrator
West York Area School District