[ngw] Groupwise user move error

Andrew Shearer shearer.andrew at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 23:19:49 UTC 2013

Hi Andre,

I cleared the status of the user.  Their account shows up in the new Post Office but their userxxx.db file is still in the location of the old post office, so I assume all the messages might still be there as well.  The user has all of their mail when we open their mailbox.

Should I move the user back to the old Post Office and then run GWchecks and then try the move again?

Thanks,
Andrew