[ngw] auto deletion of devices on mobility server

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Tue Aug 13 17:27:33 UTC 2013

Sorry Jim that was maximum devices that was struggling not the delete
device.

Al B

>>> "Jim Gosney" <jgosney at genesco.com> 8/13/2013 11:52 AM >>>
On our Mobility Servers, v 1.2.5, build 245, I've got it configured
under the Mobility connector side to automatically delete devices that
haven't connected in 30 days.  Yet this feature does not appear to be
working.  I rebooted the server after adjusting the setting so it
should
have picked up the new parameter.

Is this a feature that is not functional yet or is there another step
or setting that I'm missing?

Thanks,

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer

* Groupwise System Engineer
* Blackberry Enterprise Server Admin
* Mobility Server Admin
* CA-Servicedesk Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by
the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any
person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.